1. Health | Saúde
a. Biomedical Sciences | Ciências Biomédicas
b. Pharmaceutical Sciences | Ciências Farmacêuticas
c. Medicine | Medicina
d. Nutrition | Ciências da Nutrição
e. Health Sciences | Ciências da Saúde
f. Nursing | Enfermagem
g. Physiotherapy | Fisioterapia
h. Dentistry | Medicina Dentária
i. Dental Prosthesis | Prótese Dentária
j. Public Health | Saúde Pública
2. Social and Behavioural Sciences | Ciências Sociais e do Comportamento
a. Clinical Psychology | Psicologia Clínica
b. Forensic Psychology | Psicologia Forense
c. Sociology | Sociologia
3. Physical and Life Sciences | Ciências Físicas e da Vida
a. Biology | Biologia
b. Biochemistry | Bioquímica
c. Environmental Sciences | Ciências do Ambiente
d. Forensic Sciences | Ciências Forenses
e. Chemistry | Química
f. Microbiology | Microbiologia
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 24th May 2019
- Communication to authors on approved/rejected abstracts and type of presentation (Oral/Poster): from27th May 2019
- The congress has two official languages: English and Portuguese
Posting and retrieving of posters:
Participants bringing posters should go to the HELPDESK-POSTER for information. The HELPDESK-POSTER will provide the poster location and the assessment times.
Posters should be affixed on the first day of the congress and collected on the last day (without prejudice to posting and collecting only on the day they are registered at the congress).
There will be two poster sessions in each congress day. The first daily session is used to discuss ideas, while the second daily session is used for poster assessment by the thematic area congressmen and committee members. will have contact with the posters presented at the congress. During the afternoon coffee break the panel of evaluators will have the opportunity. During the afternoon session, the author (s) of the poster (s) should be close to them, allowing the clarification of issues that arise from the evaluators.
If you need to use audiovisual support, you must respect the template (link below) and deliver the communication, up to 60 minutes before the presentation, in the “Data desk.
Template for Open Document:
Instructions to Moderators
It is up to the moderators to ensure the strict compliance with the time of each oral / symposium session. There should be a reasonable time for discussion at the end of each session.
- Janatuinen T, Friberg J, Viljanen MK, Raitakari OT, Nuutila P, Vainionpaa R, et al. Early impairment of coronary flow reserve is not associated with Chlamydia pneumoniae antibodies. Ann Med. 2002;34: 2284-90.
- Ringsven MK, Bond D. Gerontology and leadership skills for nurses. 2nd ed. Albany, NY: Delmar Publishers; 1996.
- Thapar A, McGuffin P. Quantitative genetics. In: Gelder MG, López-Ibor JJ Jr, Andreasen NC, editors. New Oxford Textbook of Psychiatry. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2000. p. 242-55.